Yomi Gold Biography
Yomi Gold Alore aka Yomi Gold was born on April 16th, 1980, in Kwara State, He is a Nigerian American Citizen, Actor and filmmaker. He’s also the founder of April Empire TV, movie production and content distribution company, where he has devoted close to ninety per cent of his practice to run for the last five years.
Yomi Gold Age
Yomi Gold is 39 years old.
Yomi Gold Early Life
Yomi hails from Ilorin, Kwara state, where he grew up and had his primary education. He completed his high school in Ibadan and studied at the University of Ilorin where he bagged a Diploma in Public Administration.
Yomi Gold Career
Yomi started as a rehearsal boy in 2004, and professionally in 2010. He joined the Odunfa caucus 2004 through Alhaji Yinka Quadri who happens to be his mentor and direct boss in the industry. Yomi is one of the fast-rising young actors that the Yoruba Movie Industry has produced in recent times. He has featured in numerous movies some of which are: Street Girl, Wendy, Oro Obirin, Oko ni no fe, and Teekay.
Yomi has produced over four films. His first movie is Irawo Meta followed by Tcash, then The Richest Voice and Dapo Onile Owo and then, Go Down Low. Go Down Low was distributed Corporate Picture and Glamview Africa. Glamview Africa is Yomi Gold’s distribution channel.
Yomi Gold Personal Life
Alore welcomed his second baby and first son on Valentine’s Day Sunday, February 14, 2016, in Brookdale University Hospital and Medical Center, Brooklyn, New York. The proud father who could not contain his joy immediately took to his Instagram account to post a picture of him and his newborn baby with the caption: “Gift of Love. Thank You, Allah… Aliyah brother is here.”
Yomi Gold Marriage
He got married in 2015 to his US-based lover Victoria Ige in Lagos after about few years Lagos and has been blessed with a baby girl named Evie. In 2013, the Yoruba actor who was once accused of snatching someone’s girlfriend disclosed that he does not know anything about it adding that right now people say a lot of things these days.
He said: “It’s something I really have to talk about because truly I don’t know anything about it. a lot of people will say stuff about you, what is not true and what is true. I don’t know anything about it and I can’t even recollect going to the club with my friend Aremu Afolayan, because Aremu sleeps a lot and we’ve not been able together lately. The last time I went to the club with Aremu was on my birthday April 16th. That’s when I celebrated my birthday at Club 69 and it was fun and peaceful, I didn’t go home with anybody’s girlfriend and I don’t even have a girlfriend.”
Yomi Gold Awards
Yomi has received four different award nominations. They include;
- City People Movie Award for Best Supporting Actor of the Year (Yoruba) in 2014 and 2016.
- City People Movie Award for Most Promising Actor of the Year (Yoruba) in 2014 and 2015.
Yomi Gold Net Worth
His net worth is not available.
Top Facts About Yomi Gold
- He has extensive experience in movie production and movie distribution and his recent activities include filming more movies in America and content distribution on the internet.
- He has been working with people in America to achieve extraordinary and desired results.
- Yomi Gold Alore is also a visionary entrepreneur and business mogul who focuses his time on real estate businesses.
- He is amazing at lifting others, helping others grow and ultimately giving back to society.
- His mission is to be recognized around the world for bringing the beauty of the African culture, values, dignities and lifestyle to the forefront.
- It is not out of place to say that Yomi Gold is raised on an important scale of prominence as far as Entertainment Industry is concerned both on and offshores of Africa.
- Yomi Gold Alore loves travelling the world.
- He sees the beauty in every race and all the peoples of the world.
- He has proven to have a good degree of endurance and ability to adapt, blend and excel in any situation he finds himself.
- He is indeed a survivor and a role model to the human race.
- Over the years, Yomi Gold Alore featured in different award category nominations which he won both locally and internationally.
- Right now, he has started a campaign for Nigerian American Movies which a lot of Africans in America will have the opportunity to be part of.
- Yomi Gold Alore is a social media influencer for many brands both in Nigeria and abroad.
- You could connect with Yomi Gold by following him @iamyomigold on Instagram and @yomigold1 on twitter.
- There is never a dulling moment with Yomi Gold.
- Top 13 facts about Kolawole Ajeyemi, Biography, Age, Net Worth, State of Origin, Wife/Child, Family, Parents, Career, Parents – Toyin Abraham 3rd husband
- Who is Kolawole Ajeyemi? Toyin Abraham 3rd husband, Wikipedia, History, Education, Awards, Movies, Wife, kids – Toyin Abraham 3rd husband
- Zeb Ejiro Biography and Profile
- Toyin Abraham Biography: State Of Origin, Instagram/Twitter, Baby Pictures, Profile, Awards, Nominations, Net Worth, Age, Husband/Ex-husbands, Child, Marriage, Movie Roles
- Mohbad Biography, Age, Net Worth, Record Label, Real/Full Name, Girlfriend, Parents, Award