On this page, you’ll learn in details about Toyin Abraham Biography: Net Worth, State Of Origin, Age, Husband, Child, Marriage, Baby Pictures, Movie Roles, Awards, Nominations etc… read below.
Profile of Toyin Abraham Biography
Olutoyin Aimakhu (known as Toyin Abraham) was born on September 5th, 1984 in Auchi, Etsako West local government area of Edo State, Nigeria.
She is an actress, scriptwriter, filmmaker, director and producer.
Toyin Abraham Age
- Toyin Abraham is 34 years old of age(2019).
Toyin Abraham Early Life
Aimakhu is Toyin’s dad’s surname and Abraham is her grandfather’s surname; her family made a decision to switch to their forefathers’ name.
Born into the family of a cleric, Pastor B. E. Aimakhu, she spent her early life in Ibadan, Oyo State where she had her primary and secondary education at St. Anne’s School.
She also attended the Ibadan polytechnic where she graduated with a Higher National Diploma (HND) in marketing where she was classmates with Dibie, C.B.N aka x7.
Thereafter, she studied at the Olabisi Onabanjo University where she received a Bachelor of Arts (B.A.) in philosophy.
Toyin Abraham Career
The Edo born actress began her career in 2003 when Nigerian film star, Bukky Wright, arrived Ibadan to shoot a movie.
Toyin began by featuring in minor roles but soon gravitated to lead roles.
Over the years, she has produced, directed and featured in several Nigerian films, such as Alakada, Alani, Baba Labake and Ebimi nito, Okafor’s Law and Ebimi ni.
In 2013, Toyin began her own business called TAJ Dresses boutique, which is situated in Lagos.
In 2014, she signed a multimillion contract with a multimillion technological company named Vas2Net.
Toyin Abraham Relationship Life
Toyin Abraham is currently married to Kolawole Ajeyemi also known as Honorable Kolawole Oluwasegun Ajeyemi, and they have a baby together.
Before now, Toyin had dated fellow actor and Tinsel star, Adeniyi Johnson, for a while before he proposed to her on December 31th, 2012.
They got married on July 8th, 2013 and in January 2015, rumours began flying around that the coupled had parted ways.
It was reported that the sultry actress, who had only been married to Mr Johnson for barely two years, walked out of the union on the grounds of gross infidelity.
The couple however made up after a few weeks due to intervention from family and friends.
However, a few weeks later it was reported that her husband caught her cheating again, causing them to part ways.
Toyin Abraham Father
On October 22nd, 2017, Toyin lost her father, Pastor B. E. Aimakhu.
Toyin Abraham Awards and Nomination
- Toyin was nominated for Best Supporting Actress in a Yoruba film titled Ebimi ni at 2013 Best of Nollywood Awards.
- She won the Best Actress and Best Movie awards at BEN TV in 2014.
- She also won the Best Nollywood Actress at the MAYA Awards.
Toyin Abraham Net Worth
Toyin Abraham is estimated to have a net worth of about N196 million
Toyin Abraham on Social Media
List of Movies by Toyin Abraham
Some of the popular movies she has featured in include:
- Okafor’s Law (2016 movie)
- Love is in the Hair (2016 movie)
- Alani Baba labake (2013 movie)
- Ebi mi ni (2013 movie)
- Alakada (2013 movie)
- Sola Fe Pami movie
- Ghost and the tout (2018 movie)
- Top 13 facts about Kolawole Ajeyemi, Biography, Age, Net Worth, State of Origin, Wife/Child, Family, Parents, Career, Parents – Toyin Abraham 3rd husband
- Toyin Abraham Welcomes new baby in the US, (Exclusive photos)- Instagram news
- Who is Kolawole Ajeyemi? Toyin Abraham 3rd husband, Wikipedia, History, Education, Awards, Movies, Wife, kids – Toyin Abraham 3rd husband
- Shan George Biography and Profile
- Ifeanyi Chiejine Biography – RIP Super Falcons Captain