Kunle Ajayi Biography, Profile, Pastor, Net Worth, Age, Family, Wife, Children, Son, Daughter, State of Origin, Relationship, Marriage, Wedding, Health, Redeemed Christian Church of God (RCCG)
Kunle Ajayi Biography
Kunle Ajayi was born on the June 16, in 1964 in Mushin(a local government area of Lagos State), the administrative division of Nigeria, located in the southwestern part of the country. Kunle Ajayi is a Nigerian gospel singer, songwriter, saxophonist, televangelist and Director of Music at the Redeemed Christian Church of God(RCCG).
Kunle Ajayi Profile and Facts
Kunle Ajayi was born on June 1964 in Mushin, a local government area of Lagos State, the administrative division of Nigeria, located in the southwestern part of the country.
Kunle Ajayi Education
Kunle Ajayi attended Mushin local council primary school Idioro for his primary education before he proceeded to Eko Boys High School where he obtained the West Africa School Certificate.
After leaving high school Kunle Ajayi went to Ijanikin where he studied music. Formed a band called ‘The Ambassador’ with his group of friends and produced his very first album.
Relationship Kunle Ajayi
He later married his wife at The Apostolic Church Idioro, Mushin.
Pastor Kunle Ajayi
He was ordained as an assistant pastor of the Redeemed Christian Church of God in 1991 and later became a full pastor in 1997 having completed a one-year program at Faith Bible College.
He also studied music at Adeniran Ogunsanya College of Education, ijanikin and later proceeded to the Royal College of Music in London where he obtained a certificate in music.
Kunle Ajayi Career
He started playing musical instrument particularly, saxophone in the early 1980s but stopped due lung-related ailment that almost resulted in the damage of his larynx. He had contributed significantly to Nigerian gospel over the years and he is currently the Director of Music at the Redeemed Christian Church of God.
Kunle Ajayi Awards
In recognition of his immense contributions to gospel music in Nigeria, he was bestowed with the Award of Excellence by the Redeemed Christian Church of God in 2007 and in 2008, he received the “Leadership award in Nigeria music”.
To properly account for his success and his incessant pursuit of excellence in the Gospel Music industry, Ajayi on January 21, 2018, celebrated his 30 years on stage with a music concert at the prestigious Eko Hotels and Suites.
Facts About Kunle Ajayi
- Pastor Kunle Ajayi is a well-known jazz gospeller.
- The more popular of the Kunle Ajayi is an ordained pastor of the Redeemed Christian Church of God (RCCG).
- He is one of the close aides of the church’s General Overseer, Pastor E.A. Adeboye.
- Pastor Kunle Ajayi plays a wind instrument today is sheer miracle as he was born with a lung disorder and doctors warned that he must neither smoke nor engage in any activity that could strain his trachea.
- The saxophone is known for leaving its players short of breath.
- Overcoming his lung disorder is the basis of his conversion and his commitment to play music to the glory of God.
- Born shortly after Nigeria became independent in 1960
- His father is a Christian and mother is a Moslem.
- Ajayi was second in a family of three boys and a girl.
- He claims to have fallen in love with music as a teenager.
- His love for music made Ajayi very popular in the neighbourhood of Lagos as a teenager where he grew up.
- He is a fabricator of musical instruments and a gospel singer.
- Ajayi attended the Lagos Town Council School (now Municipal Primary School) and Eko Boys’ High School Mishin, all in Lagos.