On this post, you’ll learn more about Nollywood Actor Kolawole Ajeyemi from Biography, Age, Net Worth, State of Origin, Wife/Child, Family, History, Parents, Career, Parents – Toyin Abraham 3rd husband read blow.
Profile and Biography of Kolawole Ajeyemi
Kolawole Ajeyemi is a Nollywood actor, producer and director born on January 17th and hails from Ogbomoso. He attended Ogbomoso Grammar School, Ogbomoso.
He is the founder of Aje Omo Aje School of Performing Arts.
Kolawole Ajeyemi has featured, produced and directed a couple of Yoruba movies.
History of Kolawole Ajeyemi
Four years after her second marriage collapsed, Toyin Abraham has contracted another marriage to yet another actor, Kolawole Ajeyemi.
Not much is known about the actor, who became popular for appearing in Nollywood movies directed and produced by practitioners in Abeokuta, Ogun State.
Ajeyemi has, however, grabbed the spotlight after his romance with Toyin Abraham kicked off. The relationship, sources revealed, had only a few colleagues in the know.
Kolawole Ajeyemi is an actor and director with over 80 films to his credit as an actor.
Here are top 13 facts about Toyin Abraham’s third husband Kolawole Ajeyemi
- Toyin Abraham’s husband is known as Honorable Kolawole Oluwasegun Ajeyemi.
- Ajeyemi is widely referred to as ‘Awilo’ in the Yoruba arm of the Nigerian movie industry, where he holds sway.
- Toyin Abraham’s third husband began acting in 1997.
- Kolawole Ajeyemi began acting in 1997 and has since appeared in over 80 movies while directing and producing over 25 movies in the last 22 years of his career.
- Ajeyemi has acted in movies that include Buga, Soto Alapata…Click here to see the complete list of Movies.
- Kola Ajeyemi has a teenage daughter named Temitope Ajeyemi. Though the mother of the 14-year-old is unknown, Ajeyemi’s son with Toyin Abraham has an older step-sister.
- The actor, director, producer, and a model, cut his teeth under the mentorship of Segun Ogungbe, a popular director and son of late actor and filmmaker, Akin Ogungbe.
- Toyin Abraham’s third husband has a teenage daughter named Temitope.
- Kolawole Ajeyemi is the founder of Aje Omo Aje School of Performing Arts situated in Abeokuta, Ogun State and the brain behind Kolawole Clothings.
- The actor cum director is a lover of music and his favourite artists include Usher Ramond, R-Kelly, Ayefele, Tope Alabi, 2Baba and Pasuma.
- Kolawole Ajeyemi’s marriage to Toyin Abraham is the third for the actress.
- Toyin Abraham got engaged to Ajeyemi, who is also the father of her baby boy, on the 4th of July 2019.
- Ajeyemi is a fashionable Nollywood actor and Toyin Abraham’s third husband.