On this post, we will bring to you details about the new health minister for state Adeleke Olurunnimbe Mamora Biography, Profile, Age, Political Party, History, Net Worth, Religion, Children, Wife, education, Career, Politics, Family, Health Minister State and more…
Biography of Adeleke Mamora
Facts about Adeleke Olurunnimbe Mamora
- Adeleke Olorunnimbe Mamora is the new Minister of State for Health
- He is a medical doctor and a politician representing Lagos State.
- Mr Mamora was born on February 16, 1953.
- He obtained a B.Sc Health Sciences, Bachelor of Medicine, and Bachelor of Surgery (MBBS) from the University of Ife, Ile Ife.
- He is a general practitioner.
- Mr Mamora was a Senator of the Federal Republic of Nigeria who represented Lagos East constituency of Lagos State in 2007 as a member of Action Congress (AC).
- He was a National Delegate for the National Republican Convention( NRC) in 1990 and Secretary Lagos East of the United Nigeria Congress Party (UNCP) in 1998.
- He was elected to the Lagos State House of Assembly in 1999 and was elected Speaker.
- Mr Mamora was chairman of the Conference of Speakers (2000-2001).
- He was elected to the Senate in April 2003 and reelected in 2007.
- He was also a member of the Economic Community of West African States ( ECOWAS) Parliament (2003-2006).
- In 2003, he was appointed the chairman of the Senate Committee on Ethics, Privileges and public petition.
- Mr Mamora is an APC member.
- Health Minister: Osagie Ehanire Biography & Profile
- Gbenga Daniel Biography and Profile
- Profile of Julius Malema: Biography, Age, Wife, Son, Net Worth, Salary, Weight Loss, Contact Details, Political Career and Latest News
- Veronica Adeleke Biography, Profile, Age, History, Net Worth, Davido’s Mother, Wife of Billionaire Adeleke Veronica Imade Adeleke, State of Origin, Who was Davido’s Mother?
- BBNaija: Who is Elozonam Ogbolu? Full Profile/History of the Big brother Housemate 2019 | Pictures of Elozonam Ogbolu